Happy to have miraculously kept the faith and to have come back a mere 2-3 weeks after the last episode. FINAL SOUNDS RADIO shall henceforth be a thing.
This hour-long episode hues closely to our mission of being about underground folk, American Primitive, acoustic, experimental and outsider music. New stuff is played from MYRIAM GENDRON, WILLIAM CSORBA, ALLYSEN CALLERY & BOB KENDALL, ANDY McLEOD and others – plus a couple of massive tracks from Tompkins Square’s new “Imaginational Anthem, Vol. 8 – The Private Press” compilation of never-heards.
- PERRY LEDERMAN – One Kind Favor
- WILLIAM CSORBA – Diablo Canyon
- JOSEPHINE FOSTER – Little Life
- ALLYSEN CALLERY & BOB KENDALL – I Gave You
- JIM ED BROWN – Angel’s Sunday
- JACK ROSE – Kensington Blues
- MYRIAM GENDORN – Au Coeur de ma Delire
- SIMON JOYNER – Montgomery
- MATT SOWELL – Minnesota
- C JOYNES – Georgie
- SIBYLLE BAIER – Wim
- ANDY McLEOD – There Is No Time For That Now
- CRYSTALLINE ROSES & THE YANKEE ENTERTAINER – Got To Be Hope Somewhere
- MARIE CELESTE – Prisoner
- JOE BETHANCOURT – Raga
This is the other podcast I’m working on these days. Take a listen if you’re up for some strings.