OK, brand-new 8Track mix has been completed and is live for you to listen to right now on yer computer or smartphone. It’s all-female, super uptempo 1990s low-fidelity bashing, which loyal Dynamite Hemorrhage readers know is one of our musical calling cards. I’m calling it “Object To I-Dent”, after the Pussycat Trash song included in this mix. Whatever that means. Sounds gnarly.
Half of the 17 songs here come from the riot grrl primordial swamp, the other are rooted more in learning-to-play, third-wave garage punk. Where you draw the line is up to you. You’ll hear quality entertainment from a variety of whooping and screeching young women plying their rough trade two decades ago. I’m especially proud that it’s 17 songs in 27 minutes. Pure blitzkrieg.
Come listen to “Object To I-Dent” here.
- SALLY SKULL – Tear Out
- PUSSYCAT TRASH – Object To I-Dent
- SKINNED TEEN – Dance All Night
- THE RONDELLES – Backstabber
- BUDGET GIRLS – French One
- GOLDEN STARLET – Baby
- LUNG LEG – Theme Park
- MAN TEE MANS – Man Tee Mans (Theme)
- HENRY’S DRESS – Zero Zero Zero
- SKINNED TEEN – Secrets
- MICRAGIRLS – Neki
- GOLDEN STARLET – Boy Scout Club
- THE GORLS – Tracie
- THE RONDELLES – Safety In Numbers
- PUSSYCAT TRASH – 1,2,3,4
- KITTY CAT SPY CLUB – The Searcher
- LUNG LEG – Rock Song